Regulations of the Herstories.art online store
These regulations are a set of rules for handling orders placed by the customer of the Herstories.art website, in accordance with the requirements of applicable law, including the Act on competition and consumer protection, the Act on consumer rights, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as relevant regulations and acts of EU law.
1. Details of the owner of the Herstories.art store and the only person responsible for the sales process and handling of orders made through the Store:
Marta Wlaźlińska VAT ID: 9552091040 REGON: 320917274, Wojska Polskiego 54a, 72-100 Goleniów,
Tel .: +48 533 101 016 mail: herstories.art [AT] gmail.com
2. The subject of sale are hand-made ceramic sculptures and figurines and other hand-made interior decoration products. The store offers the purchase of the offered products and the possibility of ordering a personalized sculpture.
3. You can purchase a product by adding an interesting item to the Cart and paying for it. An order for a personalized sculpture can be placed via the contact form available in the “order a sculpture” tab or by sending an email to herstories.art [AT] gmail.com
4. In order to display the website correctly and make a purchase at herstories.art, a device connected to the Internet that enables browsing the Internet, such as a computer, tablet, smartphone, is required.
6. After making the purchase, I wait for the payment of the amount due for a period not longer than 14 days. After this time, the unpaid order is automatically canceled.
7. The customer is obliged to provide correct address data along with a telephone number for courier services.
8. Sending the purchased product will take place within a maximum of 2 working days, delivery usually takes up to 3 working days in Poland, up to 7 working days in the EU, up to 10 days in Europe NON-EU, a maximum of 20 working days to rest of the world.
The herstoriest.art store performs all formalities related to the correct customs clearance of the shipment, but is not responsible for delays resulting from customs service or delays that are beyond the control of the store or the courier service.
Shipment is carried out by private courier companies or Poczta Polska.
9. I accept the complaint, returns and product replacement For this purpose, the customer is obliged to contact us by e-mail at herstories.art[AT] gmail.com within 14 days of the delivery of the parcel with the product that requires return or exchange. Any product requiring a return or exchange must be returned within 30 days.
In the case of a damaged product, the shipping cost is borne by the herstories.art shop. In the event of a return or replacement that is not the fault of the Store or the courier service, the cost of delivery shall be borne by the Customer. This applies to cases where the return or replacement is due to customer dissatisfaction, and the product complies with the description and photos included in the offer, which the customer got acquainted with before the purchase.
10. The return shall not apply to personalized products made to order, in cases where personalization makes it impossible to offer the product to another customer. However, a complaint is recognized when, for example, the product is damaged and in other cases provided for by applicable law.
11. The herstories.art store ensures safe and modern payments made using an external transaction service.
12. The Customer is responsible for fees such as customs duties or other taxes resulting from the provisions of the law of the country in which the Customer lives.
13. All possible disputes will be resolved on the basis of applicable law, it is also possible to use the online ODR Dispute Resolution Platform – a specially established body for customers from the EU, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/ odr